Tuesday 15 September 2009

I really should know better.......

......but the first time i clapped eyes on Edward Cullen i was hooked!

I'd heard about Twilight, who hasn't?? I can vaguely remember seeing all the screaming teenagers at the premieres and wondering what all the fuss was about. I soon found out.

I saw the film first so Edward was always pictured in my mind when i read the books. And what a delightful picture it was. I read all four books in a matter of days, and then started them again asap. I read anytime, anywhere to get my fix. Even on the toilet, and i know i'm not the only one to do this!! I somehow managed to carry on with the day to day stuff of school runs, housework etc but OMG i longed to get those things done so i could read my books.

I then had to spread the word. Stan was my first victim ;) She visited one day and i was halfway through one of the books. I seem to remember telling her that she had to read the books, and guaranteed her falling in love with Edward *sigh*

It didn't take her long (muaahaahaa) Already fab friends we've bonded even closer through our love of all things Twilight, we now share a Robsession ;) Although i have to say Stan sometimes scares me slightly, hence the nickname, as in Eminem's Stan LOL

I've now converted several friends by spreading the Twilight word. One of whom laughed hysterically at my obsession and was convinced she 'd take her time in reading the books (they took her a week)

Anyway it's time to put my youngest to bed. Speak soon
Mary xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment