Friday 18 September 2009

Another Twi-sted day




So today I set off to do my supermarket shopping. I don't know about you but these days the slightest thing can remind me of my obsession. Today it was finding myself driving behind a black Volvo XC90 like the one Edward is going to be driving in New Moon and Eclipse. So what is the normal thing for a Twilight freak to do in this situation? Well, obviously I look for the silhouette of the driver to see if it's Edward (I really wish I was joking here). Not surprisingly when I drew alongside at a roundabout and double checked it was just a normal bloke in his 40s. *sigh*, what a disappointment that it hadn't happened to be Edward Cullen driving around Preston, Lancashire eh?




Anyway, much success at Asda, I spotted a bargain new shirt for Harry. He looks so lovely in it I've posted a pic at the top. I'm not sure what it is but he really reminds me of someone here ;o). Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me. Now I knew before I posted this pic to my Facebook profile that certain people would react in a less than favourable way to it, the trouble with my Twisession at the moment is that the disapproval just makes me want to wind them up more. Goodness only knows what the end result will be if this rebellious streak in me continues.

I had loads of housework to do today so of course I spent the afternoon productively composing a parody of Rhianna's 'Umbrella' for my Edbrella blog. I still can't believe that it's not rained, nature can be so cruel sometimes.

On the book front new Twilight victims seem to be appearing left, right and centre, if only Mary and me were on commission we'd have had enough money to be living out of a hotel in ancouver right now instead of having to read all the Eclipse updates on various blogs & tweets. Oh, and I treated myself to the Vampire Diary books today. I wonder if I'll ever buy a book from the adult sections again rather than the teens?...


1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt and the hat - looks like RPattz's mini-me - lol!

    : )

    Cheers,

    STY (was in wrong gmail so it says "Snarkier" - boo!! Stupid google accounts...hehe)

    ReplyDelete